Obtain A Long-Term Visa
I Want a Long-Term Visa To Live In The U.S.
If you want to live and work in the U.S., there are many options available to you. Experienced immigration lawyers have been helping millions of people immigrate to the U.S. legally to fulfill their dreams. Complete the form above.
I Want A Long-Term Visa – I’m Already Working In The U.S.
Once you have been working for your employer, you may have numerous options available to reside in the U.S. long term.
The following are some of the common reasons to consider a longer term visa:
- You do not want to continue to renew your TN Visa and be subjected to the hassle and scrutiny of the Immigration Officer
- You are interested in living and working in the U.S. on a long term basis
- You are a valuable employee and you see a future in the company for yourself
- Your employer has indicated a future for you at the company
- You are ready to start your own business or invest in a business
Unless you are considering starting your own business and obtaining an investment visa, most long-term visas require the employer’s support for sponsorship. We recommend you speak to your employer to determine if they are interested in sponsoring you.
Complete the form above to have an experienced Immigration Lawyer help you discover the best course of action for you to continue living in the U.S.
I Want A Green Card
Most people have already determined how they qualify to obtain a Green Card. There are many ways to obtain your Green Card for permanent residency.
There are two ways to try and obtain your Green Card. We recommend you try both methods:
- The Green Card Lottery also known as the Diversity Lottery Program.
- Learn more about the Green Card Lottery Program
- Speak with an experienced Immigration Lawyer and have them help you determine the best course of action to obtain your Green Card.
- Complete the contact form and we will send you a list of lawyers who will assist you in achieving your goals.